BRIDGESTONE PARTNER REWARDS PROGRAMME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Bridgestone Partner Rewards Programme (the "Programme ") is operated by Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch ("BSUK").
Rewards are given for purchasing tyres in the form of points ("Points") which can be redeemed against purchases of items and or exchanged for Reward vouchers and Rewards cards ("Rewards") redeemable against third party retailers or any member of the supplier’s group of services or companies ("Group Companies") at www.bridgestonepartner.com ("Website").
The Programme is open to Bridgestone Approved Dealers who are direct customers of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch ("Customers").
1. Registration for the Programme will only be open to pre-approved accounts. The Programme can be terminated at any time either in part or whole as against an individual Customer or all Customers by BSUK. Group Companies has the right to change, limit, modify or cancel the Programme Rules and Rewards at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect the value of Points, or the ability to obtain certain Rewards. Group Companies reserves the right to unilaterally change the content and layout of the Website at any time and without notice. Group Companies assumes no responsibility for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, for lost network connections or for garbled computer transmissions.
1.1 All rights will remain as afforded to each party in these terms and conditions until the date of termination.
1.2 The Customer can leave the Programme at any time by serving notice of its intention to do so and on receipt of the notice the Customer’s points account and access rights will cease immediately. Any points accumulated by the Customer up to receipt of the notice but not yet redeemed will be forfeited. If a Customer leaves the Programme , or if a Customer Account becomes inactive as described in section 5.1, the Customer may reapply to the Programme at a later date, but no Points, Rewards previously forfeited or expired will be reinstated to the Customer Account.
1.3 All registration details must be fully completed and must contain your dedicated customer account number and a valid e-mail address. It is of vital importance that on registration you input a correct and valid e-mail address. All correspondence relating to the Programme will be sent to the e-mail address provided and Customers will not be able to redeem the Programme Points without it.
2. Any information collected during the registration and administration process will be used by Bridgestone Europe NV/SA, Bridgestone Shop, Bridgestone nominated Agency and Any Nominated Suppliers only for the purposes of administration of the Programme and for auditing purposes. Group Companies may also send Customers promotions, offers and other communications from time to time, which may include, without limitation, items from third parties.
3. BSUK reserve the right to refuse any application for registration at their discretion.
4. Points are awarded on the following qualifying tyre purchases (which have been paid for in full in accordance with BSUK terms and conditions of sale):
5. BSUK will use reasonable endeavours to allocate Points to your account within 15 working days of the end of the month in which you made your qualifying tyre purchase/s.
5.1 The cut off for spending any points accrued in previous years is 60 days in the following calendar year annually. Any points accrued from previous years remaining unspent at 60 days in the following calendar year annually will be zeroed thereafter. Once Points are forfeited, the Points cannot be reinstated. Customers must remain active in the Programme to retain Rewards they accumulate. If a Customer does not maintain an active status for two (2) consecutive years, the Customer’s Account may be deactivated.
6. Rewards can only be purchased using Points online at www.bridgestonepartner.com.
6.1 Rewards cannot be resold or transferred in any manner whatsoever and also cannot be exchanged for cash or goods otherwise than as against Rewards. On occasion, the Rewards offered maybe 'multi-option' i.e., redeemable for goods in a variety of Outlets. BSUK are not responsible if the Outlet varies its services or stops accepting Rewards. Customers should check each Reward for any terms and conditions specific to the Outlet and expiry dates. Rewards cannot be used beyond the expiry date and neither replacement Rewards, refunds or replacement points will be awarded or issued. Some Rewards may or may not have an expiry date and it is the Customers’ responsibility to ascertain when the expiry date occurs.
7. Each store group operates its own policy on issuing monetary change against Rewards. Change may be given in the form of a lower denomination Card. In some circumstances change, typically if under £1, may be given in the form of cash. In some instances no change will be given. The Outlet reserves the right to refuse to accept Rewards which are defaced, altered or cancelled.
8. BSUK will aim to dispatch your Rewards within 3 working days of issue. However, this is for guidance only and delivery can take up to 28 days. We may deliver Rewards in instalments and in any sequence. Upon delivery, all Rewards should be immediately examined. We shall not be liable for any shortages in Rewards unless it is notified to BSUK within 3 working days of delivery. For non-delivered Rewards, the following process applies: a) The customer must contact BSUK informing them of non-delivery. An investigation will then begin between BSUK, Royal Mail and our Vouchers & Card Supplier. Rewards ordered will only be delivered to an address within the United Kingdom. Stock and availability will be indicated online on the Programme website wherever possible.
8.1 Damaged or defective Rewards ordered from the Programme using Points will be exchanged or replaced by BSUK on a like-for-like basis. If an Reward ordered from the Programme using Points is delivered in a damaged or defective condition, you must notify BSUK by e-mail via the contact person stated on the packing slip within 48 hours of receipt of the delivery. Failure to do so will result in Rewards not being exchanged or replaced.
8.2 Where it is not possible for BSUK to exchange or replace damaged or defective Rewards on a like-for-like basis, BSUK may, at its absolute discretion, re-credit your account with the Points that you used when you originally purchased those Rewards. No cash alternative can be offered.
8.3 BSUK do not operate a Sales and Return Policy. We can take no liability for any lost, stolen or damaged Rewards and responsibility of ownership has passes to the customer at the time of delivery. We are not directly linked to any Outlets whose products are listed in our range on our website, nor any of the companies who issue 'multi-option' Rewards. In the event that any Outlet ceases trading, becomes insolvent or is placed in either liquidation, administration or receivership there is no obligation upon us to replace or exchange any previously issued undischarged Rewards.
8.4 You must have saved the full amount of Points required for redemption of the Reward of your choice. You cannot make a part payment of Points towards an Rewards.
9. BSUK reserve the right to substitute or remove from the Programme Rewards available for redemption. All Rewards are subject to availability and may be changed by the Group Companies at any time without notice. If this affects a current order, you will be advised by email and offered alternatives where possible or your points will be re-credited to your Programme points account.
9.1 Any significant increase in returned Bridgestone tyres to BSUK may result, entirely at the discretion of BSUK , in a deduction of Points earned. In the event of disputes about the number of Points earned or to be redeemed, the decision of BSUK shall be final. Any customers leaving the scheme will forfeit any remaining points.
10. Registration for and participation in the Programme shall constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. BSUK reserve the right to withdraw or cancel the registration or participation of any person in the Programme and to cancel any Points already collected if BSUK believe that the participant fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions or otherwise abuses the Programme .
11. Any notice to be given to participants in relation to the Programme may validly be given by email and unless the email is returned as undelivered within 24 hours of being sent then the notice will be deemed served.
12. Each party on behalf of itself and (in the case of the Company, as agent for any Group Companies) acknowledges and agrees with the other party (the Company acting on behalf of itself and as agent for each Group Company) that:
this agreement together with any documents referred to in it constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the BSUK and the Customer and any Group Company thereof and supersedes any previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between them relating to the Programme (which shall be deemed to have been terminated by mutual consent); in entering into this agreement neither party nor any Group Company has relied on any pre-contractual statement; and Each party agrees that the only rights and remedies available to it or arising out of or in connection with any pre-contractual statement shall be for breach of contract. Nothing in this agreement shall, however, limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
12.1 Except as expressly provided elsewhere in this agreement a person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English Law, and any and all disputes arising from or in relation to these Terms and Conditions or out of participation in the Programme will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts to which the parties hereby submit.